Thursday, February 26, 2009

Finally back in Arkansas!

Hello All!

We've finally arrived back in Fayetteville. I still haven't unpacked the car and have a bunch of boat laundry to do and a load of mail to cull through.

I've uploaded some photos from the trip and will be posting some of my entries in my log soon when they're transcribed. It's good to be back although it's a bit shocking to see the damage left from the ice storm that swept through the Ozarks a while back. The impact of it can only be felt by seeing the results. I'd seen a similar natural event in Little Rock a few years ago, but nothing like this "disaster". Hopefully you are were spared any major damage or injury. Something always happens while I'm away!

So, again, stay tuned for the postings of some comments from the ship journal.

Peace and Love to you all,

Michael and John

3 comments:

Bella Luna said...

Welcome home! Can't wait to hear the stories around the campfire!

fayettebelle said...

Adding my voice to the greetings of Welcome Home!

The pix were marvelous and it'll be great to hear more about the adventures that accompany them.

bropat said...

Love you Bro!
Welcome Home